• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I know I keep saying "go to" but I'm not a COBOL programmer any more so I AM allowed to. Now go to sleep.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Yes, you can have Reddy Brek for breakfast. Yes, made with champagne. Now go to sleep.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Now what? Bad dreams? What about? IR35? Here's your Accounteddy, tell him all about it and go to sleep.

Comment

Yes, of course I'll still be here. Either Diver or me will be here all night. Yes, I promise.

Comment

Someone else come in during the night? And do what? Steal your palis? Ha, ha! No, that's just your imagination. Who would want to steal your palis? Now go to sleep.

Comment

Milestones? Oh, don't worry about them. We can deal with those in the morning. Now go to sleep.

Comment

Your belly aches? Really? Well, the best thing for belly aches is to take them out in General. Shall I do that for you? OK, very well. We'll do that tomorrow then. Now go to sleep.

Comment

No, you can't have a drink of water. You should have thought of that earlier. Go to sleep.

Comment

No, you can't have a piece of toast and pâté de fois gras either. You should have eaten at a sensible time then you wouldn't be hungry now.

Comment

Eating your tea so early in the evening. It's no wonder you end up eating kebabs at night. If you ate at a sensible time you'd be able to get tables in restaurants like I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X