• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The situation could be manipulated to make it so.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      The situation could be manipulated to "make it so".
      Something tells me that isn't a favourite zeity expression.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Or something...

Well done!

Comment

No consecutive posts allowed in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Welcome! Come, drivel, be happy.

Tell us all about squirrels, if you wish.

We'll be happy for you to be happy here.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              A very wise decision: it most closely resembles weasle piss.
              Despite having never tried weasel piss, I am confident weasel piss is tastier, healthier and generally better for you than lager.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                This afternoon? Or allocating yourself more time than that? To what standard? Using the online tutorials or another method(s)?
                http://diveintopython.org/ by Mark Pilgrim. It's the recommended resource if you're already an experienced programmer and therefore don't need to have things like "what is a function" explained to you.

Not sure how long it will take but I'll have to get up to a good standard - the new project at ClientCorp is using Django (which is a Python-based framework), and the bloke who sits at the desk across from me is one of the creators of Django... so it will be nice if I can keep up with him

Comment

Comment

How much cash would you require to stop posting in this thread?

Comment

How much cash would you require to stop posting in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X