• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The master bedroom fireplace still had the big ornamental brass gas tap and poker, but wifey ripped it out today, I kept it though coz it is nice.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

We also have the original Lions head brass door knocker, I found it under the floorboards when I ripped the floor up.

Comment

All the curtain tracks and rails are solid brass too. Big weigh in at the scrapyard.

Comment

Started putting the 7" skirting in today, I went for Torus instead of Ogee though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            DS23 8,485
            zeitghost 7,077
            TheFaQQer 6,411
            Diver 5,606
            BrowneIssue 5,554
            cailin maith 5,415
            BrilloPad 4,540
            NickFitz 3,817
            FiveTimes 3,121

Catching up again BI
            How do people manage to post so much and not have clients notice there internet usage ? I got 200 ish posts in a months and feel like Im about to marched off site

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              And the Victorian solid slate hearths (2) have been cut up with a disk cutter and reused to line & bed the fireplace itself (looks cool)
              I don't think I want to know!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Wifey want's an airing cupbourd, so I am stud walling around the combi boiler and installing a small radiator in a section to the side, where she can air clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  I don't think I want to know!
                  I still have the cast Iron Victorian fireplaces, one with very nice tiling.
                  I am going to sell them to a salvage yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    How do people manage to post so much and not have clients notice there internet usage ? I got 200 ish posts in a months and feel like Im about to marched off site
                    Use somebody else's logon/password

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                      In my case it's 'cos I'm on the bench.

As for everyone else, I agree with you!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X