• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Well done!
    thank you kind Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      was it 5 days? 6 days?

a 5 day hangover?

I only know 1 man who gets that - and will die any minute. a severe alcoholic - goes dry for 2 weeks, 2 days drinking then 5 days rolling in sick/poo/pee. then repeat from step 1.

Is your first name Matt?
      Nope. I'm not a Matt.

I've been to a succession of BCS & PCG meetings and was either the bad influence or in the company of a number of bad influences.

(I'm sure I explained all this about an hour ago. I must be losing my mind too.)

Each venue had no decent beer so I ended up getting rat-faced on bad lager.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I bet for my £1 stake I only get back £1.50(inc stake mony)?
        Normal coin, flipped properly. Comes up heads 4 times in a row.

What are the odds on it coming up heads next time?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Nope. I'm not a Matt.

I've been to a succession of BCS & PCG meetings and was either the bad influence or in the company of a number of bad influences.

(I'm sure I explained all this about an hour ago. I must be losing my mind too.)

Each venue had no decent beer so I ended up getting rat-faced on bad lager.

then you are not the head of f4j!! phew!

I have the same thing at greek restaurants - their wine always has antifreeze in it! always took 2 days to recover when I was in my 20s. could not go there now.

Comment

BI - the crate in the dishwasher - what do you want it for?

Comment

Normal coin, flipped properly. Comes up heads 4 times in a row.

What are the odds on it coming up heads next time?

Comment

BI - the crate in the dishwasher - what do you want it for?
                I brew my own beer and put into bottles. The crate is for holding the bottles.

Crates are quite hard to come by. Mostly 'cos so many people want to pinch them!

Comment

Hung over.

Very hung over.

Very, very hung over indeed.
                  so does your advice here :-
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/420885-post27.html

still stand?

Comment

(I am reading sasguru's stats book...)

got to go to bed - night -

Comment

If you know that, then why do you keep the lottery numbers?

Comment

Working...
                      X