• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I'm off to get shouted at by the landlord for being late getting to the pub (even though I'm not)

Comment

but it is the morning now. at least on the cuk clock.. he hey! i'm saved! phew!

Comment

11 o'clock now. Another half an hour and Mr Urban Fox will run past.

I wonder if it is the same one that IR35Avoider reported seeing a few months back? As far as I can work he lives about four miles down the road from me so that would easily be within a country fox's territory, but I don't know whether or not urban foxes have no need to roam so far.

Comment

that will do i think. a brief and useless addition to the pile of drivel.

Comment

still, every little helps.

Comment

75 to the next tpd half century... but i can't take it anymore.

Comment

well maybe just one more.

Comment

oh go on then - make it a double.

Comment

Another thing that I have always wondered about, without wanting to bring up the whole drugs thread again and all the unpleasantness that with it,

but what exactly is a "Class A Chicken" ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

DS23
                      got
                      a
                      PALI
                      cor! did i really? i was too busy looning as fast as possible. thanks zeity-the-deity.

Comment

Working...
                      X