• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zeitghost
    More fingers than teeth 18,955
    TheFaQQer
    Godlike 11,188
    DS23
    TPDeity 10,412
    AtW
    Lord of Squirrels 8,798
    sasguru
    Godlike 8,668
    Diver
    Godlike 7,809
    wendigo100
    Godlike 6,981
    cailin maith
    Godlike 6,926
    BrilloPad
    Godlike 6,864

I am catching you CM...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think you said "stop snoring you ****"

Do you share many common interests with him? I mean apart from going at it like rabbits...
      Yeah, seem to, like the same kind of music, same films etc - only thing is, he doesn't know anything about rugby which is unfortunate with the 6 nations coming up.... I know bits about footie but it doesn't interest me the same....

He's done a tonn of travelling so thats good, we have a lot to talk about there too...
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

well enough to stop punching doctors! She is having trouble accepting the last 2 weeks - she can only remember 2 days of them.

2 weeks ago she could walk 7 miles without being out of breath - yesterday she managed 7 metres.

but generally I am really happy.

Andy how are you doing?
        Excellent

"Andy how are you doing"

Do you think I'm Andyw in disguise

I'm rather bored, but looking forward to fleeing NewClientCorp for the sanctuary of a contraflow on the M1 tomorrow lunchtime

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Yeah, seem to, like the same kind of music, same films etc - only thing is, he doesn't know anything about rugby which is unfortunate with the 6 nations coming up.... I know bits about footie but it doesn't interest me the same....

He's done a tonn of travelling so thats good, we have a lot to talk about there too...

He should be grateful to have a lady who takes an interest in any team sport! most women hate football with a vengence.

Does he have a romantic streak? Do you like the same books?

Comment

He should be grateful to have a lady who takes an interest in any team sport! most women hate football with a vengence.

Does he have a romantic streak? Do you like the same books?
            Yes, he does seem to be a bit romantic which is grand but I'm a bit by all that malarkey...

Seem to enjoy the same kind of books too, a good grissly murder. He likes sports autobiographies (sp??) too. So it's good, he's not thick .... well, not so far.
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Excellent

"Andy how are you doing"

Do you think I'm Andyw in disguise

I'm rather bored, but looking forward to fleeing NewClientCorp for the sanctuary of a contraflow on the M1 tomorrow lunchtime
              way - opps - sorry

I am andyw!!!

Did you see thread on M6 closure for 24 hours? Does it affect you?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                he's not thick
                so there is some incompatibility then

no need for you to me -I will do it myself

Take that Scourer

Comment

Did you see thread on M6 closure for 24 hours? Does it affect you?
                  No, thank goodness. It's bad enough normally where they're putting the fourth lane in south of Luton

Carling: I've posted a reply in your trendy bar thread over in General. Actually, I'll PM you as well...

Comment

It doesn't help that ExClientCorp's accounts payable department is staffed by a mob of idiots somewhere lower down the scale than baboons
                    sounds like the permies at my clientco...

Comment

No, thank goodness. It's bad enough normally where they're putting the fourth lane in south of Luton

Carling: I've posted a reply in your trendy bar thread over in General. Actually, I'll PM you as well...
                      Thanks sweets..
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X