• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    careful - you might miss out on some low hanging fruit
    The fruits on the table so it's easy to reach
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      no that is a good jape. a completely red whiteboard.....
      redboard
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

what are you doing then? no, that's a stupid question - we know what you are doing.. i mean what are you supposed to be doing? won't they find out that you are not doing it? i wonder what the green one is for....
        I'm supposed to be here from a technology point of view - when they ask a question i say 'at this stage, anything is possible, just write down what you want and I'll take it away'

seem to work

green one - don't know, can't read it

Comment

how many times have you said it?

Comment

yes

Comment

what phone is it? i need to get a new one - am going to ask for an upgrade later today or tomorrow.
              Nokia 6300. Not the most amazing piece of kit in the world, but it was cheap.

Personally, all I really want from a phone is the ability to make calls and send text messages. I can't see myself using the 2 Mpixel camera/video capture capabilities, given that I carry a 10 Mpixel camera around with me. The ability to listen to the radio is somewhat irrelevant given that my car already has a radio tuned to Radio 4. The ability to play MP3s is unnecessary because I've got an iPod Nano (which hasn't even had its battery recharged in about three months, because I never use it).

But the shop didn't seem to have any that just do phoning and texting, so I ended up with all this other stuff too

Comment

we are keeping ourselves amused by asking bear probing questions about the workshop he is in.

Comment

how many times have you said it?
                  Lots

maybe 12 times

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                    More information needed, being a goth in itself is not all bad (Unless she's one of those goths that wear perfume smelling of mould.... Come to think of it i've not met any goths wearing that stuff since the 90's....).
                    Ok

slim....big n*rks....stupid haircut

[edit: writing that has just made me giggle at the end of the table]

[edit2: just noticed - tramp stamp as well]
                    Last edited by Bear; 23 January 2008, 14:30.

Comment

we are keeping ourselves amused by asking bear probing questions about the workshop he is in.
                      Yes following on from the previous conversation the probing carried over
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X