• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You lot love it when I spank ye!!

Here is one for good measure
    Ahh yes the *ouch*!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

This one

It's still going strong as we speak
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Dont' stop, don't stop, I'm enjoying myself.
        Sweety Zeity
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm loving my new toy - this is just some of what it does with my website stats:

Sites
          o Sites – statistics for each of your sites.
          o Site hosts – statistics for the hosts configured for every site.
          o Pages – statistics for the requested pages.
          o Pages with query strings – statistics for the requested pages with query strings.
          o Page groups– statistics for the groups of requested pages (groups are defined in the Settings tab).
          o Page titles – statistics for the page titles.
          Campaigns
          o Split tests – statistics for all split tests.
          Referrers
          o Referring domain groups – statistics for groups of domains that refer to your sites (for example, “Google”, “Yahoo”, etc.). Domain groups are a way to group different domains belonging to the same group together (“www.google.com” and “www.google.co.uk” both belong to group “Google”).o Referring domains – statistics for the domains that refer to your sites.
          o Keywords – statistics for the keywords that were used in the search on search engines by the visitors.
          o Referrers – statistics for the full URLs that refer to your sites.
          Time
          o Years – statistics grouped by years.
          o Months – statistics grouped by months.
          o Days – statistics grouped by days.
          o Weekdays – statistics grouped by weekdays (it shows totals for every weekday in the specified period).
          o Hours – statistics grouped by hour (it shows totals for every hour in the specified period).
          Actions
          o Actions – statistics for each action.
          o Action targets – statistics for action targets (they could be optionally specified when an action is triggered; “action targets” is an advanced feature).
          Sales
          o Orders – statistics for every tracked order. Orders can either have an internal id assigned by Stuffed Tracker, or a custom id from your own sales system if it was specified during tracking of a sale.
          o Products – statistics for every product sale that was tracked. If products are specified during tracking of a sale you will be able to see statistics for them in this report.
          Visitors
          o Browser groups – statistics for groups of browsers (for example “IE 6.0” or “Firefox”) used by the visitors.
          o Browsers – statistics for visitors’ user agents, which are exact browser descriptions as specified by the browsers themselves.
          o Visitors – statistics for individual visitors (in Stuffed Tracker every visitor is presented by his or her visitor id, unless you give this visitor a unique name in “Visitors paths” report).
          o Countries – statistics for countries from which the visitors has arrived (only available if countries database was imported in the Administration).
          o Screen resolution – statistics for the screen resolutions of the visitors (only available if Javascript type of tracking code is used) 11
          o Display color – statistics of the color depth (16bit, 32bit, etc) configured in the visitors monitors (only available if Javascript type of tracking code is used).
          o Flash version – statistics of the Macromedia Flash player versions installed in the visitors browsers (only available if Javascript type of tracking code is used).
          Other
          o Totals for all sites – this report is only available when you are at the very top of the report path (for example, when you’ve just clicked on the “Natural traffic” tab and haven’t gone deeper in the statistics yet). It displays total statistics for all your sites.

Comment

Unless that asteroid hits... in which case it won't be another day.
            Does that mean we should make the most of tonight?

Comment

Enough of this frivolity & fun.

I'm going home... I've done my time...

later

Comment

Oh dear I got one of these:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts.
                back to my exciting '007 for your website' manual

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Are you saying you would need to be blind drunk or she would need to be blind drunk?

5X, when you get a head guard, lend it to Bear: I think he's got a coming from CM!
                  I think she would need to be blind drunk
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Fate worse than death?
                    I 'accidentally' upset him and he went off in a huff
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Busy today, CM?
                      Yep

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      I 'accidentally' upset him and he went off in a huff
                      Lol - I just told him that you were cute and fluffy.....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X