• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    is this the pali or will I be beaten to it?
    Another use of the <smug smilie>
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      We can't wait for the market bottom - maybe 3 years away or more.

The value of the house is irrelevant - it'll be a family home we can enjoy.
      Then, of course, you are doing the right thing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bear;430661]Yeah - we've talked about it at length. We need a family home with much more space than we have now. Baby Bear 2 due in May.[QUOTE]

dont forget to send spooky baby piccies to CM without warning...

Comment

[QUOTE=BrilloPad;430672][QUOTE=Bear;430661]Yeah - we've talked about it at length. We need a family home with much more space than we have now. Baby Bear 2 due in May.

dont forget to send spooky baby piccies to CM without warning...
          :

I doubt she'll forgive me if I do that

Comment

Right - I'm off to transfer myself to the workshop venue

See you in about an hour

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              morning all
              Morning!
              Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens
              Morning!
              morning all
              Morning!
              Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Morning
              Morning!
              Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning all
              Morning!
              morning all
              Morning!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                diver and brownei were doing good drivel again last night. their "race" will soon have them contesting the very top spot here.
                Driver's gonna have to stop taking sleeping pills or he won't stand a chance.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Though son had novovirus but false alarm

Mum hopefully out of ITU today - I will see her tmrw as long as son still ok.

Lots of yays today

Comment

Workshop continues today

Need to position myself well today to enable other work (and posting) to continue

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Morning all
                      Morning!
                      Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Glorious sunny morn here...
                      I got up listening to the news about how we were suffering torrential rain and flooding. Went downstairs and washed up while a glorious salmon sunrise illuminated an lapis lazuli sky.

Funny, there was torrential rain yesterday, flooding and all sorts of horribleness until about 5pm but they said we were having a fairly dry day.

Comment

Working...
                      X