• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Morning

another busy day...

morning CM

how are you?

how is your toyboy?

Comment

So the 70k is passed...

has the race for 100k started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

CM

JUST

GOT

IT

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        That's very ambiguous.

Hmm.

Perhaps both meanings are correct!
        Nope just the one last night

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I guess that you're the guy that turns his stereo up in the car when the brakes are grinding, to drown out the noise
        Thats me, had a blow out on snake pass one time and just turned the radio up till I could see sparks in the mirror......

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        morning CM

how are you?

how is your toyboy?
        Morning

I'm grand, he's grand too

How are you?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm grand, he's grand too

How are you?
          Though son had novovirus but false alarm - just likes drinking bathwater/swimming pool water!

Mum hopefully out of ITU today - I will see her tmrw as long as son still ok.

How often are you seeing toyboy now? Has your relationship moved from a physical to a spiritual level yet? Is your sister okay with things now?

Gosh - what alot of questions for a drivel thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Though son had novovirus but false alarm - just likes drinking bathwater/swimming pool water!

Mum hopefully out of ITU today - I will see her tmrw as long as son still ok.

How often are you seeing toyboy now? Has your relationship moved from a physical to a spiritual level yet? Is your sister okay with things now?

Gosh - what alot of questions for a drivel thread!
            Thank God, the little fella is ok..... although drinking bathwater is clearly not to be reccomended!

Glad to hear your Mam is on the mend too!!!

Not seen toyboy since Sun morning but might meet him for lunch this week... Nope, spiritual is still some way off
            Sis is coming round to the idea......
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Thank God, the little fella is ok..... although drinking bathwater is clearly not to be reccomended!

Glad to hear your Mam is on the mend too!!!

Not seen toyboy since Sun morning but might meet him for lunch this week... Nope, spiritual is still some way off
              Sis is coming round to the idea......
              WE had been swimming on Sunday. I went in bath first with baby so it was full of exzema lotion, cradle cap shampoo, and you never know what babies do in baths!

Lunch sounds good - is this going to be like the refrigerator scene from 9.5 weeks?

pleased your sister is pleased for you! you deserve happiness...

Comment

Morning all

Just about to scamper off to the Tube. Not sure if NewClientCorp will actually have anything for me to do, or if I'll get to spend the day reading docs and playing with Django

I get the feeling that learning Django will be quite easy... given that one of the creators thereof sits across the desk from me

Comment

Right, I'm off to ride through a hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Right, I'm off to ride through a hole in the ground
                    See you later chimp
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

looks like going to be another busy day at ClientCo

Comment

Working...
                      X