• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Right, I'm off to bed. Night all
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      "Don't tell him your name, Pike"....
      Spot on!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm defragging a hard disk at the moment...

I find it strangely hypnotic... (win98).

I don't like the Win2k version, it's boring.
        I agree completely.

Comment

Just watched the thing about WWI in colour that was on earlier...

The panning shots over the cemeteries are just stunning... the sheer waste of life.
          The way my Mum explained it to me when I was young:

Imagine the FA Cup Final. Fill Wembley Stadium (yes, the old one) with young men. Then machine gun them all, every last one of them.

Two weeks later, hold another FA Cup Final. Fill Wembley Stadium again with young men. Machine gun them all.

Another two weeks later, another FA Cup Final. Wembley Stadium filled again with young men: machine gun them.

Repeat this, every fortnight, for 4 years.

Meanwhile, the Germans will be doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Isn't the Win98 one the one that never ever finishes because it keeps restarting every time another process accesses the disk?
            Not as bad as the Windows ME ScanDisk after a crash. That never does finish.

Comment

On that happy note, I shall retire to do more important things...

i.e. cuddle the cat.

Byeeeeee
              Best wishes to your poorly cat.

Comment

I've been drivelling to myself.

Comment

Is that very sad?

Comment

Hello BI

Comment

I'm turning off the PC.

Comment

Working...
                      X