• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so part of me thinks that it is probably young on both rhythm and lead on the killer tracks of everybody knows this is nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      but i sometimes wonder if it really is him... cos he'd only learn't how to play a summer or two before.
      To which tracks do you refer? Obviously you're talking about Neil Young and Crazy Horse, but other than that your references remain obscure

Comment

the more i think about it the more i think it is young on rhythm and whitten is hidden

Comment

or it could be that danny whitten sure was a great rhythm guitarist.

Comment

but i really do wonder if it can really be him... since he'd only learnt how to play the guitar a few summers before the album was released.
            Last edited by DS23; 21 January 2008, 18:46.

Comment

so part of me thinks that it is probably young on both rhythm and lead on down by the river and a few other tracks from everybody knows this is nowhere.

Comment

yeah, the more i think about it the more i think it is young on rhythm and whitten is hidden on that track. the tone and technique on the rhythm guitar is pure young.

Comment

or it could be that danny whitten sure was a great rhythm guitarist.

Comment

but you know he'd only just picked up a guitar! he'd only been playing a few summers. it is crazy (excuse the pun) for him to have mimicked young's tecnique so well.
                    Last edited by DS23; 21 January 2008, 18:48. Reason: iiii

Comment

so i don't think it is whitten on rhythm guitar on down by the river. he might have played at the session but i don't hear him.

Comment

Working...
                      X