• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this afternnon went walking - got 50 yards before boy collapsed with stomache ache. has to drive 30 minutes home. so 1 hour wasted...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      this afternnon went walking - got 50 yards before boy collapsed with stomache ache. has to drive 30 minutes home. so 1 hour wasted...
      took daughter and baby out for walk - baby mostly slept.

Comment

must have been severe

Comment

Friday night saw priest - they are happy to baptize baby. twins a bit more complex but can be arranged. I am also going to join church.

Comment

took daughter and baby out for walk - baby mostly slept.
            As they do

Comment

I am alrady baptized - twice! So i will be received into Catholic church. Will trake about a year starting from Easter...

Comment

Friday night saw priest - they are happy to baptize baby. twins a bit more complex but can be arranged. I am also going to join church.
                Lucky you. Do they charge more for twins ?

Comment

I am alrady baptized - twice! So i will be received into Catholic church. Will trake about a year starting from Easter...
                  easier to join the masons?

Comment

Twice, gluten for punishment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Lucky you. Do they charge more for twins ?
                      Any cost is cheap if get into Catholic secondary school.

Comment

Working...
                      X