• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you all just the worlds worst anagram solvers.

Its 3 words, middle one is plural in the 's sense.

Comment

The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts"

3. I'd really rather you didn't judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, Okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is go **** yourself, unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          I don't see a lot of room in there for emotional fufilment?
          Better to have sexual fulfilment and no emotional fulfilment than neither...

Worrying about the emotional side right now will only scare him off and make him think that CM is desperatly looking for a husband anyway.

Enjoy it while it lasts, get a damn good seeing to and if emotional fulfilment comes along BONUS!!

Otherwise you can be secure in the knowledge that you enjoyed your time together and got a damn good seeing to if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Are you all just the worlds worst anagram solvers.

Its 3 words, middle one is plural in the 's sense.
            Just tell them....
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

5. I'd really rather you didn't challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Better to have sexual fulfilment and no emotional fulfilment than neither...

Worrying about the emotional side right now will only scare him off and make him think that CM is desperatly looking for a husband anyway.

Enjoy it while it lasts, get a damn good seeing to and if emotional fulfilment comes along BONUS!!

Otherwise you can be secure in the knowledge that you enjoyed your time together and got a damn good seeing to if nothing else.
                I just binned off one husband..... I don't need another
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

6. I'd really rather you didn't build multi million-dollar synagogues/churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
                  • 1. Ending poverty
                  • 2. Curing diseases
                  • 3. Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable
                  I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Just tell them....
                    Sockpuppets are closly related to cats. We like to play with stuff before we finish it.

Comment

7. I'd really rather you didn't go around telling people I talk to you. You're not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can't you take a hint?

Comment

Working...
                      X