• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have a blitz in a few weeks time and knock up the numbers a bit, but more important things to worry about at the moment.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I drank an awful lot of lager last night.

So now I'm up seeing what damage I did online...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Still got two days plastering at the house, Parquet flooring to go down, skirting downstairs to fit, coving to go up in three rooms. the bathroom suite and kitchen still to fit.

Comment

That's over a weeks work alone, without the decorating and cleaning up.

Comment

Then I have to move all our gear to the new house, it's going to take me two or three days to move my workshop and home office there.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              O2 are a bunch of useless ... to report my pay-as-you-go phone stolen ... even more annoyed by O2 than I am by the person who stole the damn thing.
              I feel a on your behalf.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Oh! Morning BI

Comment

Didn't hear you sneaking in

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    ... pop the phone into an envelope and slide it under your office door ...
                    When my big bruvva had his motorbike nicked, it turned up 6 weeks later in a ditch: just a frame. The insurance company said they'd get it repaired. Big bruvva insisted on an insurance assessor: what the assessor found was a burned out, bent frame. Funny, that.

Comment

I've been up since 04.30 but wifey is coming to give me a hand at the new house today, so couldn't shoot up there to do any work, have to wait for her to get up.

Comment

Working...
                      X