• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    why? are you putting your head together?
    Its been put together. Something too far from the past to be worried about anyway.

Comment

:d :d

Comment

eh? how did that happen?

Comment

I am watching Genesis on video while gf snores

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I am watching Genesis on video while gf snores

SEconds out promo video

Comment

Genesis. Muppet

Comment

In biology, evolution is a change in the inherited traits of a population from one generation to the next.

Comment

These traits are the expression of genes that are passed on to offspring during reproduction.

Comment

A retired gentleman went into the social security office to apply
                      for Social Security.

After waiting in line a long time he got to the counter. The
                      woman behind the counter asked him for his drivers license to
                      verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left
                      his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but
                      he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "Will I have to go
                      home and come back now?" he asks.

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."

So he opens his shirt revealing lots of curly silver hair. She
                      says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me,"
                      and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his
                      experience at the Social Security office.

She said, "You should have dropped your pants, you might have
                      qualified for disability, too."

Comment

Working...
                      X