• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a few more for the next century.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      we have a new tpdeity! congrats old chap. fully deserved.

have a banana.

Kewl! Thank you!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

what happened in year 800?

Comment

i bet quite a few things happened.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Can't stop - I forgot to check some shared code back into the repository last night, so I'd better get to work in case somebody needs to play with it
            I bet Security have nicked it during the night!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Alkelda is an Anglo-Saxon saint (d. c 800) of whom almost nothing is known and whose existence has been questioned.

Comment

charlemagne was crowned and the book of kells was started.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Are you having an affair with her ?
                  No...Honest

Comment

and the mayan civilization started to decline..... well that is what it says ibn wikipedia. "The Mayan civilization begins its decline" it says.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      what happened in year 800?
                      ... Google ... That one is so well documented online that it can be left as an exercise for the reader.

Even 800 BC has stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X