• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    hi SA

would like like a part in the tpd promotional advert?

of course there are words which are palis as well - anyone got any examples?
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't come in here to be educated!!!!

<runs away terified>
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't come in here to be educated!!!!

<runs away terified>
      Before you go....

terrified

Comment

Pah, I still can't believe that I am the only one to wear PJ's to bed.... out of everyone....

Does that make me wierd?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Pah, I still can't believe that I am the only one to wear PJ's to bed.... out of everyone....

Does that make me wierd?
          Not if you're under 12, or over 65, or sleep in a hospital.

Comment

TPD club 'sales page' coming up.... (I've been busy)
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I have now fashioned the beginnings of a sales page:

“Who Else Wants to Skyrocket Their Post Count Quickly, Easily and With Next to No Effort Using Just………. Drivelling?!”

Finally! Underground Experts Reveal Never Before Exposed Secrets of the Ancient Art of Drivelling

From the desk of [insert name of fictitious drivel expert]

Dear, Friend,

Are you tired of having so much pent up drivel and nowhere to let it all out?

Do you experience feelings of frustration, helplessness and even despair at having so much drivel you’re climbing the walls – no doubt driving your poor family and friends just crazy with your ‘ramblings’ that are being wasted a bit like pearls before swine?

Maybe you find yourself lying awake at 3 am biting your nails with worry about how much longer you can stand it before the drivel just boils over into an explosion of witticisms, quips and observations of life?

===========================
              I used to be depressed and suicidal. But thanks to tpd my life is now worth living. drivel has turned me around. my gf and I have never been happier. but then we do love a good

G Brown
              Westminster
              Just imagine having a safe haven where all your pearls of wisdom and razor sharp nuggets of humour are not only welcomed but, appreciated, responded to and even quoted back at you with spelling, grammar and actual intended meanings interpreted properly!

If that isn’t enough just add to that:

• The hot pyjama clad chicks waiting to hug you when you’re good and spank you when you’re bad….
              • The fun, 4 star and exclusive atmosphere that only the drivel club of choice can offer at such a reasonable membership.
              • Oh yeah and how could I forget – like bananas? We LOVE bananas – and we’ve got ‘em in droves just waiting for your next palindrome or other significant post number.
              • Exciting number chasing (no counting) games
              • Much much more!
              Introducing………………………..

The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club!

Click Here to Join Now!

Hailed as by far the finest drivel club on the web you’ll feel right at home where you can relax, unwind, work on your drivel and just generally pass the time in an exclusive environment surrounded by the finest décor and top quality company – but don’t take my word for it – hear what some of our members have to say:

i was falling apart, i had no self respect and just... no purpose at all. then i found tpd and my life has been transformed! now i can get complete drivel relief. i can't wait to logon now that have a special place to loon in the morning, noon and afternoon.

george wattling - exeter
              i was like... frustrated - you know. nobody would listen to me but i felt i had so much to say... so much to give. then i stumbled across tpd. wow! what a place. i'm totally addicted to it! it's fun and cool and kinda kooky - just like me!

ms wigleigh from cheshire

my colleague heinrich linked me to tpd because he knows how much i am loving bananas and i am writing to you to say that i am in loving with tpd bananas. tpd is the only place in the world where i can talking with bananas and i wish to thanking you for letting me express myself through the medium of bananas.

lottie anschlus - hamburg

skaterzdude - minnesota

Well now you’ve seen the amazing benefits of an exclusive 'The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club' membership I must warn you that there are only limited memberships left – and they’re going fast!
              But I tell you what – as it’s January and we’re feeling like rich contractors – if you sign up for a The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club membership before midnight tonight you’ll get 3 months half price!

Click Here to Join The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club Now!

earthling posters must know that we are monitoring our exiles closely and thank tpd for providing such a useful communication device. tpd suits our grand plans perfectly.

lord lizard of starburst dominatra

i just want to let you know how pleased i and my husband were with the tpd jazz & spank drivel club. the joining fee was waived on account of my late husbands inability disability and for this i officially thank you. the portal access was one of the best we ever experienced together and i have to say that without the tpd jazz and spank club his last few months would have been dreary and drivel free. now i know that he is smiling in the land of loon.

yours ever gratefully

mrs ronald worthing - worthing

I know how it feels to be unable to sleep at night and function properly during the day due to being clogged up with pent up drivel – I can tell you it’s hell on earth, so if that’s you then you can alleviate all of that right now and never suffer from drivelstipation again – but I have to reiterate that the places are going fast, in fact I think there may only be three left and I think I can hear the phone ringing now......

dear mr tpd,

being a professor in super-numbers i have to say that i was most intrigued by the special offer of the tpd jazz and spank drivel club. i am of course singularly interested in the numerical functionality of the club and i must admit that i was somewhat concerned with the "jazz" and "spanking" aspects. imagine my surprise to find that now i can find a release of numerical palindromic obsession and get a right good drivellous chat going with people who i would normally consider way below my intellectual plane. i certainly would recommend the site to my professor and student friends if i had any.

regards

doctor arvid pentwhistle - cambridge

If you Act Now – RIGHT NOW you can be one of the last in the door and never worry about what to do with your drivel ever again – just click the link below NOW and start drivelling instantly! See you on the other side, this banana’s for you!

dear tpd,

i wish i had found the tpd club years ago. i have been suffering from chronic pent up drivel for the past 3 years. the frustration is unbelievable - my doctor gave me "prodrivel" and even the pre-release drug "antiloon" but they didn't help. in fact antiloon made the condition worse. i even tried hypnosis and acupuncture but they didn't help either. but now... well, i can drivel any time and any place! i love the night shift best when that macho diver chats to me about building things. i have a secret yearning for browneissue too - he seems like such a nice chap. i wonder, could forward his private email to me?

thanks again tpd

ms sarah bottobs

when i read the testimonials in your newspaper advertisements about tpd being by far the finest drivel club on the web i thought oh - here goes, another get rich quick no good dot com company hiking on the back of suffering loonies.

i couldn't have been further from the truth. i have been suffering from the rare and unrecognised drivelitous disease since the mid 80's and the surroundings and relaxed atmosphere in the jazz and spank club really are incomparable. i have tried driveling in our local wi, the church and even drivel anonymous but those places don't really understand the condition. they try to cure when really all we want is to loon in peace. to unwind and relax! to feel at home and then feel the wonderful release of drivel.

i am writing to say thank you and to offer my support in the ongoing march to promote the release of drivel.

your sincerely

mrs r j spenk - warwick

you won't believe me but i have never done this before (a letter of thanks that is). i just want to say that i really enjoy the drivel and spank club. i spend about 8 hours a day (and night:-)) in the club. i don't drivel much. i just like to read and watch the spanking. i don't have the speed of thought to reply like those sharp witted ones. i love cm and sally ann the best. they are really sexy girls. i really love the spanking.... can we have some more spanking please? i love to watch the spanking.

thanks

brian spiggot - warrington

[insert name]
              CEO & Professor of Drivelology
              Last edited by Jog On; 16 January 2008, 22:05. Reason: formatting
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

CM, Truly a Godlike Goddess of tpd

Well done Lass
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Though forgetting to wear the pj bottoms makes you sexy...
                  Pervert!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Byeeee
                    eeeeeeee

Comment

Thanks Diver.... I like being a Godess
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X