• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      No, let's not. TPD is all inclusive. My intention was to have a goodly stock of pork pies, pasties and beer in the kitchen for those of us with more eclectic tastes.
      I don't really like pork pies, but I'll help myself to a few pasties

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I'm thinking of doing some keyword research

Who's the target market? And what are we selling again?
        We are

Our souls

Or something...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          No, let's not. TPD is all inclusive. My intention was to have a goodly stock of pork pies, pasties and beer in the kitchen for those of us with more eclectic tastes.
          Can we ensure we have Melton Mowbray pork pies, as well as the cured ones?

Comment

Actually, we should see if Fuzzy's Grub will open a branch in here

Comment

Otherwise some bozo will open a McDonalds (sp?) franchise

Comment

.. and we don't want that

Comment

pali?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Anyway, back to work

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I don't really like pork pies, but I'll help myself to a few pasties
                      HMM

I see an honesty box is going to be needed.

But that means a treasurer and keeping books.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X