• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Jog could help with marketing - plan b
    My new site is doing well – 2% conversions as is and I haven’t even started A/B split testing yet

I'm going to have to read back and get the jist of this conversation
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      oohhh yes - lets turn this into the healthy lifestyle thread
      No, let's not. TPD is all inclusive. My intention was to have a goodly stock of pork pies, pasties and beer in the kitchen for those of us with more eclectic tastes.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        My new site is doing well  2% conversions as is and I havent even started A/B split testing yet

I'm going to have to read back and get the jist of this conversation
        It started just before midnight last night
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I'm just catching up now - TPD project?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

It started here
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

It's gone awfully quiet in here... is everybody off buying materials or constructing Gantt charts?

Comment

Might as well drivel a bit...

Comment

Somebody's got to keep the drivel going while you all ponder your grandiose schemes...

Comment

Will ferret come down on you because you didn't get planning permission, I wonder?

Comment

I'm thinking of doing some keyword research

Who's the target market? And what are we selling again?

Comment

Working...
                      X