• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Maybe BI could look into sponsorship from said shop ?
    "Group of single and married, typically male, geeks seek freebies from a larger ladies suppliers."

I can see a one-off revenue generation by selling the story to the News of the World!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      "Group of single and married, typically male, geeks seek freebies from a larger ladies suppliers."

I can see a one-off revenue generation by selling the story to the News of the World!
      Bingo.... its a done deal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        afternoon all

just popping in! tons of work to do!
        Too right, what with you being Team Dietician.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My mother will survive
          Only one word is needed: Sweet.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hey... I haven't bought them yet

No, no nude sunbathing!
          Who ever said it was going to be me that is naked.

I'm going to think up a female version of the truffle shuffle that only women have to do to gain access to the place.

For the love of god if you need to ask about the "truffle shuffle" both you and your sister are getting film education 101 at the Manc do.

hey... I can sniff a bargain out from miles away....
          FYI not everything is a bargain

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          nearly lunch time

Afternoon (just) denizens

I didn't realise I had a new role as Gym manager

Must keep up, do you need plans for classes etc ??
          Mainly I was just going to watch you kick Denny in the head.

A Bravissimo girl....
          I went on a blind date with a "tassimo" girl. Thought it had a fair change of getting steamy then I realised I fu*king hate coffee.

I think that would be perfect for him, especially as he is not enjoying his new role
          What you mean "new" role. He's always been my bitch
          Last edited by Sockpuppet; 16 January 2008, 13:06.

Comment

Now here comes a volunteer if ever I saw one...
            Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            'Ello!
            Wotcha!

Comment

Progress report?
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                My new ‘get-fit-swiss-ball-office-chair’ is causing me pain all up my sides and lower back, I think it’s good pain though. I threw out the old chair so there’s no going back now – I fully expect to have a solid core very soon!
                "Ergonomics & Fitness Coach" it is then!

Comment

Bingo.... its a done deal
                  It would help with the marketing too. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Progress report?
                    There's been lots of discussion and ideas. A couple of people have been volunteered for roles but SockPuppet hasn't got a job yet.

Comment

Been thinking about the advertising campaign

TV Ad: We want to show the diverse nature of 'Club TPD' (Working title - up for discussion).

I thought we could start the ad with Zeity and NickFitz sitting at the bar enjoying a pint of Marston's Pedigree and then pan through to the swimming pool where CM is lounging back enjoying Champagne and Red Bull.

Whad'ya think?
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X