• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ello!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Great news Scourer
      thank you kind Sir.

it was a shock as prior to this she was an extremely fit and well 76 year old. as the consultant said "after a week of novovirus followed by pneumonia, no food, no drink, people feel their age".

It was nice to have a doctor be straight...l

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        'Ello!
        Hi Jog

Hi everybody else - my second attempt to offer a lunchtime greeting

Work, work, work... that's all there seems to be here...

Anyway, I think I shall attempt to sneak out and get some lunch

Comment

'Ello!
          Hello stranger
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hi Jog/Nick/CM/BP ...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I didn't realise I had a new role as Gym manager

Must keep up, do you need plans for classes etc ??
              Might it be worthwhile working with Scourer to devise a healthy eating plan to go with a "getting fit plan"?

A Getting Fit Plan might prove popular for new members.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello Hello and Hello

How are we all today?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Might it be worthwhile working with Scourer to devise a healthy eating plan to go with a "getting fit plan"?

A Getting Fit Plan might prove popular for new members.
                  My new ‘get-fit-swiss-ball-office-chair’ is causing me pain all up my sides and lower back, I think it’s good pain though. I threw out the old chair so there’s no going back now – I fully expect to have a solid core very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    And the alternate ones could be FMB letching for beginners ?
                    You mean, an art gallery?
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My new ‘get-fit-swiss-ball-office-chair’ is causing me pain all up my sides and lower back, I think it’s good pain though. I threw out the old chair so there’s no going back now – I fully expect to have a solid core very soon!
                      Unless you read some of the reviews

Comment

Working...
                      X