• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    ....I'm bored now.

Let's see what Wikipedia has then...
    i believe you were bored long before that.

Comment

Ha!

I did better.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The greatest of all Umayyad constructions is the Dome of the Rock Mosque, built by Caliph ‘Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan in the year 691.

Did Wikipedia have that?
        Yes it did, well done Wikipedia.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          in 693 wulfram of sens attended the assembly of bishops at valenciennes.
          That's not 691.

No points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            The Taylor Prism was made in 691 BC (you weren't specific)

It's a hexagonal prism of baked clay with an account of the first 8 campaigns of King Sennacherib inscribed on it.

HTH
            Bit of a bugger they didn't make an octagonal one. Or that he didn't stop at 6 campaigns.

Comment

So another great day in the life of BrilloPad - my mother is in intensive care.

I am clearly the MIchael Crawford of CUK...

Comment

691 in any calendar. i'm not fussy.
                Harlot.

(Bugger, I saw a 691 BC entry and ignored it. Something to do with the start of the first of the four phases of Burmese history, I think.)

Comment

The Manor of Fulham belonged to the See of London, long before the Conquest. It was given to Bishop Erkenttald, and his successors, about the year 691, by Tyrhtflus, a Bishop, with the consent of Sigard, King of the East Saxons, and Conrad, King of the Mercians. Nor did the See of London lose possession of it till the period of the Interregnum, when it was sold.
                  how much did they get for it?
                  It was sold to Colonel Edmund Harvey (with the leasehold) for the seven thousand, six hundred and seventeen pounds, eight shillings and ten-pence.

Comment

Today, 10:44 #66666
                    cailin maith
                    Godlike

you are the devil...

Comment

and what kind of a name is tyrhtflus anyway?
                      A wrong one.

Sorry.

Tyrhtilus.

A Bishop of Hereford.

Comment

Working...
                      X