• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I'll be good. I'll go and play in General.

Hmm. Maybe those two statement don't belong together?
    no trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      hi OS

how are you?
      Good thanks, any more bored at work and I might actually have my head meet my keybord. How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Good thanks, any more bored at work and I might actually have my head meet my keybord. How are you?
        Make you head hit the user's temple instead?

I am just counting the minutes until home time - I leave at 15:52:17...

... but I was in at 6:30am.

Comment

Is this the full house?

Comment

BrilloPad
            Godlike

full house

Comment

Nice rant in the religion thread!
              Quick, quick, bring more petrol!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                OK - it actually a blouse with the top 3 buttons undone

And she keeps slipping her hand in and caressing her shoulder

Oh, lordy.

You're gagging for it, aren't you?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well, I'm not waiting any longer!

Well done!

Right. Having had fun in General, I'm off to the games club.

Byee!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Quick, quick, bring more petrol!
                    I have to say that thread has made me laugh throughout the day. Everyone getting wound up regarding their own view. Has been great comedy. Currently am feigning support of Dodgey's viewpoint but for a good troll I may don a bhurka and attempt to elicit some reaction from the Daily Heilers.

Comment

I have to say that thread has made me laugh throughout the day. Everyone getting wound up regarding their own view. Has been great comedy. Currently am feigning support of Dodgey's viewpoint but for a good troll I may don a bhurka and attempt to elicit some reaction from the Daily Heilers.
                      Best laugh I have had today is SA's slag quote, she really didn't think that one through

Comment

Working...
                      X