• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Ohh - the indexing crawl sounds great!! Does that mean we will see tpd the book or tpd the movie?
    It means you'll be able to use the resulting web application to do your own analyses of TPD. It will take a while to get every page and shovel it into the database, but after that it will keep itself up to date every few minutes or so (or maybe even more often), and you'll be able to get your stats updates at the click of a link

I'm thinking of defining a TPD-QL and offering it as a web service too. Then someone could, for example, write a facebook app which would you show all the latest meta-TPD news that's fit to serve

I enjoyed the beans more!

I really am a pleb aren't I?
    Beans FTW!

Bollocks to all that fancy food, say I - although I change my mind now and again. Peter Chandler's place at Woburn Abbey, Paris House, is well worth a visit in my book - we've been having major family does there for over ten years now (parents' Golden Wedding, brother winning £250,000 on WWTBAMilionaire, that kind of thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      mostly pink, white and grey.... I have 8 pairs of PJ's which I realise is a little excessive....
      "I have 8 pairs of PJ's - one for every day of the week."
      - Carling Wotsit

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Is that pronounced "Hi, bye" or "Hi Bee Eye"?

'Cos if it's the former, when I go it could be "Bye BI" as in "Bye Bye".

Then if I did a flying visit, as some people do, it would be "Hi, bye" from me and from everyone else in response "Hi BI, Bye BI" as in "Hi Bye Bye Bye". Which would sound like "High! Buy, buy, buy!" and might cause a sudden rise in the finance markets or something. Kewl!

Ahem.

Sorry, as you all were, don't mind me.

eh?

did you get my PM?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          and the sister in law is stopping out tonight
          Does she live with ye?

even 1 pair is excessive - but you can't have too many negligees...

HTH

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          "I have 8 pairs of PJ's - one for every day of the week."
          - Carling Wotsit

You are a nutter, I'm not that blonde......
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Yes, you ARE teasing me!
            poor BI

Comment

Remember that top I had for the CUK night out??? I found the matching handbag in Monsoon today... like gold dust they were and I got it in the sale
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                It means you'll be able to use the resulting web application to do your own analyses of TPD. It will take a while to get every page and shovel it into the database, but after that it will keep itself up to date every few minutes or so (or maybe even more often), and you'll be able to get your stats updates at the click of a link

I'm thinking of defining a TPD-QL and offering it as a web service too. Then someone could, for example, write a facebook app which would you show all the latest meta-TPD news that's fit to serve
                Does this mean that BI's stats will be redundant?

I hope that getting every page will be done at 3am so there is no performance degredation?

Comment

Remember that top I had for the CUK night out??? I found the matching handbag in Monsoon today... like gold dust they were and I got it in the sale

How much?

And did you buy the £450 shoes?

Comment

Does she live with ye?
                    She has moved in for a while, while recovering from big C operation

Comment

got opened the glowing ice cubes from m&s, they need a good wack to start them off but they look nice

Comment

Working...
                      X