• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this post makes 5500 overall posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      my mother's bf just called. mum has the novovirus bug.

laste 3 days. tried NHS direct website - nothing. but I found this :-
      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3126026.ece

Comment

thank you for that...

... for what exactly?
        I wrote "Thank God for that" changed it to

"Thank ME for that!" and realised that read as "Thank Windows ME for that!" which I certainly did NOT mean.

So I meant:

"I thank me for that".

HTH
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

laste 3 days. tried NHS direct website - nothing. but I found this :-
          http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3126026.ece
          I told mum's bf to call her brother - he is a doctor. Senior Lecturer in pharmacuticals at a major university.

Comment

you posted this with no trousers on?
            yeah?

I have knickers on just no trousers....
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I hate a know it all...
              ... until you need one. Then you find they come in two sorts: the helpful and the really annoying, patronising bastard.

Thankfully, CUK is mostly populated with the former (TPD in particular).
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I wrote "Thank God for that" changed it to

"Thank ME for that!" and realised that read as "Thank Windows ME for that!" which I certainly did NOT mean.

So I meant:

"I thank me for that".

HTH

So you are thanking yourself? I suppose talkking to yourself is only way to get an intelligent conversation...

Comment

besides prunes, apricots, I am also eating currants.
                  How many loos do you have in your house?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Presumably it's Win 95, 98 or ME then?
                    ME. I know I am the only person on the planet that thinks so, but I believe ME is the most superior of all the Windows desktops. My server runs 98SE which I consider to be the best server version.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      yeah?

I have knickers on just no trousers....
                      I am shocked!

I have told the gf that if she declines Paris I will take you instead - though you will have to promise to be a good girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X