• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Evening denizens
    Hello!

The Super Monkey Car
    Chimpmobile
    has delivered me safely through the rain and spray unto my humble abode
    should that be 'cage'?

I suppose I'd better go back and see what I've missed... or I could get my dinner
    Get your dinner and catch up while eating
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

hmmm maybe 6 more.

Comment

just to break into the second half of the current 100

Comment

every little helps.

Comment

moving on up.

Comment

keep on moving on up.

Comment

keep on keeping on.

Comment

voila!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    er brownei... when are you going to get a contract?

Had one come up from a previous client ... the budget got re-allocated.

Had one the autumn ... waited 3 weeks for it to start. Cancelled the day before start day.

Re-registered everywhere....

Another previous client had a role ... they were "just testing the market".

Had a perfect role come up just for me ... agent managed to "block" me so I didn't get it but did spend 2 weeks ignoring everything else.

Had one start of winter ... agent got greedy about the rate ... agent pushed their luck too far at both ends ... role went away.

Had one start of December ... it is still "on hold".

Just a run of bad luck really.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      how long have you been on the bench?
                      6 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X