• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stats don't lie.... i must have missed a few over the post xmas cool down period. i wonder if anyone is catching me up on the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      the stats don't lie - isn't that some kind of modern pop song?
      Nearly. It was the difficult second album from Relational Database, a popular beat combo from Reading.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i expect so. it's like trying to catch a waterfall. or something.

Comment

er brownei... when are you going to get a contract?

Comment

how long have you been on the bench?

Comment

now... time for a wee and then a game on the wii!

Comment

the stats don't lie - isn't that some kind of modern pop song?
                i seem to recall some floozy shaking her wobbly bits to something like that.
                I had to go and check.

A Google search for "the stats don't lie" AND lyrics turned up nothing.

I can also visualise some buxom bint jiggling and wiggling her jelly moulds to such a song, probably during the punk era. However, I am confident you put that image in my head by remote suggestion.

It is a pleasant image, however.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i might pop back later. need to stretch my driveling fingers. need to get back to the next installment of the fever ship.

Comment

it is hips brownei hips.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      In addition, when many are posting it tends to cause a bottleneck with the database, so even with a very fast connection (I think I'm nominally on about 8Mb at home) it all becomes unpredictable. That's how I got the 33333 by accident, although I'm still not sure if TheFaQQer believes me
                      true. when the really big numbers are up with 12 or more tpders vying for it the bottleneck can be quite severe and it is a total lottery. fun though.

Comment

Working...
                      X