• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Go on FaQ - gatecrash SP's night out... that band sound tulipe anyway.... not even Google have heard of them!!
      He hasn't got the grapes.

Wait...I'm not working but out of bet early....dammit. Right..off outside to change the brake discs on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning all
        Morning!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Morning!
          Are you going for Godlike today ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Wait...I'm not working but out of bet early....dammit. Right..off outside to change the brake discs on the car.
            Possibility words order string to gibberish put in perhaps a meaningful opposed as?

Morning Sockpuppet. I think you may need some coffee.

Or, you need less coffee in future.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

What are you doing up so early ? I thought you have a Leo Sayer today ?

Comment

Ubuntu

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Hmm. Now I'm lost. I want a shell to work from.

And I can't find one!
                Aha! It is the "Terminal" accessory.

I had been brainwashed by Windows into thinking that is a Telnet application. Which I suppose it is.

Right, let's play...

Comment

Morning all

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Still got bug to fix today

and I've nothing else to look forward to. As I didn't invoice last week, there will be no payments coming in today

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Morning all

Hiya

Comment

Working...
                      X