• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    seems it took me 6 minutes. I had already boiled kettle and steriklized bottles earlier - so just fill to 180 mls with water, add 6 scoops of sma, add 1 pckt gaviscon and put in the fridge!

sorted...

to sterlize bottles, they must be washed thoroughly. need a special brush. then make sure all suds gone. 180mls of water in sterilizer. microwave 6 minutes.

sorted...

Comment

quiet in here tonight - is it safe to count? suppose not - dont want to upset people...

... too much.

<sniggers>

Comment

... and there they were, gone.

Comment

I had to hold down the cat while the gf put the tablets in his mouth! rather her than me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I just saw Helkena Bonham Carter on the TV - I looked in the background and thought I saw you. was I right?
            No, that was Johnny Depp - we're often mistaken for one another.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              No, that was Johnny Depp - we're often mistaken for one another.

ahh - that was him in the monkey suit then?

Comment

I think I will stay in real-time for a while before jumping in the TPD time machine.

Comment

It was sausage, chips, egg, beans for tea. A green day. zero syns.

I have not have my healthy extras yet! toaste plus milk later

Comment

great darts match - bt wolfie is through

Comment

I do wonder how the modern dart board came about - I must look it upo. wikipedia is my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X