• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Ugh - awful, isn't it?
    S H I T E
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      S H I T E
      And there she was, gone...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Right.

I'm off to Staples.

Mmmmm.

Stationery.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well I'm back

On my laptop in the bar of a very nice hotel up on the 15th floor with a nice view of London.

Beer and drivel
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Well I'm back

On my laptop in the bar of a very nice hotel up on the 15th floor with a nice view of London.

Beer and drivel
            Not the one by Broadcasting House, is it?

Comment

This is where I am it's very niiiicceee (said in strong french accent)
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Not the one by Broadcasting House, is it?
                The very same

Comment

This is where I come to meet my accountant, tonight I'm meeting my best friend to talk about plan B. 'm going to hold all my business meetings here form now on I think.

Comment

This is where I am it's very niiiicceee (said in strong french accent)
                    Ah yes, I've been there - a party paid for by the BBC back in 1999

I remember wondering how many little old ladies' license fees it took to pay for all the free booze we drank that evening

Towards the end of the evening there was a large fire that ran along the roof of a terrace of properties over towards Charing Cross Road way (IIRC) - a most spectacular view

Comment

This is where I come to meet my accountant, tonight I'm meeting my best friend to talk about plan B. 'm going to hold all my business meetings here form now on I think.
                      Well I'm planning to claim that tommorrow I was meeting a HR consultant or some such tulip for my company - to talk about taking on a few staff (drivers etc).

In reality I am just trying to think up an excuse to abuse the tax man. After all he's had my pants down enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X