• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Cor, lummy! How the others 'alf lives!

Now I see how your cooking drops knickers.

CM - what do you think of my lunch?
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Can we change the subject???

I know I tell ye when I need a wee but seriously
      but why do you tell us? Maybe we are telling you to stop telling us?

Though with the level of drivel here gooing for a wee counts as big news!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Ours is quite interested in the whole thing at the mo. He's still in nappies but whenever you go to the loo, he's following going...

'wee wee.......Daddy wee wee'
        lol. wait 'til you get to that period between nappies and toilet.... "do you need the toilet?" said a squillion times a day for months and months.

Comment

prize money

Comment

Use the disabled loo

on your own totally then, no splashing sounds from the next cubicle to put you off
            I have to use it at ClientCo. Very few toilets. I complained and nothing done. So went to City of London Council. Apparently toliets within 50 metres are allowed - even though you have to get through 2 security doors and a lift. stairs only used for fire escape.

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

booby prize

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I accept the Private Eye spelling "Grauniad" as the definitive version.
                I know. Most do. Hence I prefer the non-conformist but - I believe - equally valid alternative 'Gruadain'.

In part, I like the idea of having an 'incorrect' spelling f the definitive 'correction' that is in itself equally socially accepted but only by a group as cliquey as the Gruadain readers themselves: the Private Eye readers.

I suppose I'm deluding myself by believing I'm portraying an image of "I'm not just wacky, I'm wacky wacky but still conformant".

You know, like all those kids with their tattoos saying "Hey, look at me, I'm unique, just like everyone else in my clan".
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

first prize

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    lol. wait 'til you get to that period between nappies and toilet.... "do you need the toilet?" said a squillion times a day for months and months.
                    my son did not use toliet for poo until 4. nursery did not change nappies. they changed him into pants a couple of times - but sometimes had to walk home covered in poo.

apparently my brother did not train until 5!

Comment

CM - what do you think of my lunch?
                      It sounded yummy!!! Any leftovers

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      but why do you tell us? Maybe we are telling you to stop telling us?

Though with the level of drivel here gooing for a wee counts as big news!
                      Ummmm, I dunno why I tell ye... drivel I suppose...
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X