• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Not sure, to be honest.

1000 hits a month or so, maybe a bit more - haven't checked recently.

I run a support forum for an Oracle technology there too, which has 1500 members, so there are a fair few hits from there.
    seems a bit low if you have that many members. i get around 700 hits a month. i feel a poll coming on...

Comment

the uk work will probably be up 't north. when/where is the northern do? i could look but i can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        seems a bit low if you have that many members. i get around 700 hits a month. i feel a poll coming on...
        There aren't many active users - join, ask question, get answer, disappear.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

the uk work will probably be up 't north. when/where is the northern do? i could look but i can't be arsed.
          February 29th, Manchester.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Not sure, to be honest.

1000 hits a month or so, maybe a bit more - haven't checked recently.

I run a support forum for an Oracle technology there too, which has 1500 members, so there are a fair few hits from there.
            2007 had two months where the stats software doesn't seem to have worked, but:

Unique visitors: 13404
            Number of visits: 32628
            Pages: 156347
            Hits: 889947
            Bandwidth: 3.41 GB

It's not advertised anywhere apart from in my OTN signature, metalink signature and email.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

thanks. wrong date and wrong place. still, might have been different.

Comment

2007 had two months where the stats software doesn't seem to have worked, but:

Unique visitors: 13404
                Number of visits: 32628
                Pages: 156347
                Hits: 889947
                Bandwidth: 3.41 GB

It's not advertised anywhere apart from in my OTN signature, metalink signature and email.
                wow. that is more like it. mine is just a tiddly piddly thing in comparison. yeah, yeah, my website is too.

Comment

wow. that is more like it. mine is just a tiddly piddly thing in comparison. yeah, yeah, my website is too.
                  I also get a few emails every so often with people from India applying for jobs with my company (which might help any IR35 defence, as it's a proper company...)

At some stage, I'll have to do something to promote it more, but if you type the right thing into Google, you find me anyway (e.g. the right technology and the word "guru" or "expert")
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

35 more TPDs to go...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

OY OY MYARY PWOPPINS!
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X