• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after much tearing out of hair, I create a "Don't Startup" group in safe mode and drag it in there. Voila!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It seems that every PC I've ever maintained has always ended up with a "Don't Startup" group on it.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning BI

Thanks for the bananas

You'd better have a couple back or I won't have room for breakfast

Off to the trough now

Comment

They contain "MS Office Quick launch", search tools, Quicken Reminders, modem auto-update scripts and all manner of unnecessary chrysanthemums, which, if left in place, stuff the machine in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning BI

Thanks for the bananas

You'd better have a couple back or I won't have room for breakfast

Off to the trough now
            Ta muchly.

Keep a few for your stand-up meeting too.

Mmmm. Cooked breakfast.

Yumski.

Comment

mormning all

Comment

morning BI

morning Nick

How are we all today?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  mormning all
                  Mrmnrnming to you too!

I think you need a cup of tea!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    And if NickFitz can have a page of postings all to himself, why can't I?

I once had 8 consecutive pages to myself - in 60 minutes...

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Mrmnrnming to you too!

I think you need a cup of tea!

I do - will wait for Cailin to arrive to make it...

Comment

Working...
                      X