• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
    Bump
    Did you fall out of bed?

I'm going up. Don't forget to turn the lights out when you come up.

Comment

Morning all
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Boring lot have gone to bed by the look of it

Comment

Sodit I'm off to watch a movie

Comment

Greetings denizens

It was tentatively pointed out to me this evening that the team at NewClientCorp have a stand-up meeting at 9:30AM and that it might be of some assistance if I were to arrive at work in time for it.

OldClientCorp had the same deal at 9:45AM so it's not too much of a wrench, I suppose...

...particularly as this was mentioned after they'd said they were perfectly happy with me adopting my standard pattern of starting the working week at some unspecified time on Monday afternoon and ending it at Friday lunchtime (at the very latest)

I would have been there in time today if it hadn't been for getting no sleep on Sunday night and lying in to make up for that, so I should be able to cope

Even better, my very first "What I did yesterday" will include "Found a fix for a pernicious Internet Explorer bug" and my first "What I shall do today" will include "Explain it to any of you lot who'd like to be as good as I am"... with my blockers being "Nothing I'm aware of"

Where's the "I'm a smart-arse show-off git but I'm worth every penny" smiley

Comment

Oops, looks like I've missed Diver

Sorry, Diver

Anyway, better crash if I've got to start getting into work by half nine, I suppose

Comment

Oi people, stop posting in the wrong thread

If you must post in other LR threads, please remember to come here afterwards to put TPD back on top, and to spread a little love

TIA

Comment

Mornin' all
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm busy trying to sort out the wife's laptop. It won't boot properly.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning denizens

Think I might actually have breakfast today

This is an exceedingly rare ocurrence for me

Comment

Working...
                      X