• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or become a fraudster.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Having recently started contracting with no savings and lots of debt, with the doom to come I'm torn between paying off some plastic or putting some cash aside just incase I find myself benched.
      Pay off the plastic. Surely you can always 'swipe the cards' again of the situation demands?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Are you pair of gits trying to say that I am not normal!!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Fookin Bored.

Even Human Traffic can't seem to get me in the mood.

*slaps £20 round CMs face*

If...you....want....to....get...on...in...this.... .organisation.....then.....you....will.....fold ....the....jeans....and.....stack....them.....in.. ....colour......coordinated.......order...

Comment

Or just find a contract that isn't so IR35 caught. That would gain me an extra few hundred quid a month.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              I think I should just do a bank job.
              I'll join you. I have a third person - who served 6 years for armed robbery at a post office. Any more?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Right - that's me done for another YEAR.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do - see you in 2008!
                OK - 4500+ posts to catch up on.

I may be a while.......
                Hya FaQQer

Remember writing this post? You did it on Saturday 5th when you were just starting playing catch-up. What is it now? Tuesday?
                Monday night - not bad going really, since I also have a tidy study as well, and have taken loads to the tip.
                #61159-ish
                You're getting there! And setting an example to the rest of them that merely "Did I miss anything?"

It's a trip in time worth making, yes?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  A fella I worked with wanted a son but his wife kept popping out girls.

Apparently attempt number SEVEN was the successful one .... one of each!

Before I had children, I wanted a son. Now, I'm not sure that I do.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Pay off the plastic. Surely you can always 'swipe the cards' again of the situation demands?
                    This was my thought too, better to pay off debts at 15% APR rather than saving at 5%...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Dinner time. C U later...
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X