• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ummmm I am disturbed that you know about drying pj's... although ou do have a point about the creases...

or at least you would if I wan't having the biggest man drought in history!!!!
    Gawd... that's not the only way to crease your PJ's (although it is one of the more fun ways) They generally get creased anyway after a couple of nights of being used!!

As for the man drought thing, may if you were constantly wearing the racier stuff it would help .

Looks like there is a mission for the Northern do, get CM a man!!! (was it Liverpool or Manchester?? and are you sure you want a man from either of those areas??? May Need to rethink location )

Comment

Shmae the bunch to pick from are so utterly tulipe...
      Ahem
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Ahem
        Ah Ted.... now you know I don't include you in that bunch!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ooh, NewClientCorp have just brought me a shiny new MacBook to work on

Suppose I'd better get it set up...

Comment

Ahem also

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Ahem also
              I thought we were going to have a baby??..... no sign of you or your wheelbarrow all weekend
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                I am sure you could have your pick...
                Certainly of the "minions" on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  Certainly of the "minions" on CUK.
                  Nah.... too many of you have seenme in my bestest pissed up state... so my air of feminine mystery is gone....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Ahem als..... Oh who am I kidding. I'm a man so I'm obviously the worlds biggest asshole no matter how nicely I treat/speak to people. The only way this can change is if I am carrying something made of diamonds that is for somebody else. I fully realise that once said diamonds have been relinquished I will be the worlds biggest asshole again (And an even bigger one if I don't relinquish them, or dare to contemplate returning them)

(BTW how to you speel relinsuished ??? )

Comment

Ummmm I am disturbed that you know about drying pj's... although ou do have a point about the creases...

or at least you would if I wan't having the biggest man drought in history!!!!
                      You could always ask C for some pointers.

You'll either end up with a man or some nicely ironed PJs.

Comment

Working...
                      X