• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    gf has finished with the darts and is now watching CSI - series 7 part 1 disc 1 in case you are bovvered.
    she originally wanted series 1 part 2 disc 1 - I get it for her at her request for crimbo. I then found she already had it!

I have told her to sell it on ebay and get something she wants - or I will be upset...

Comment

hi Nick - how are you?

Hi Scourer

Just watching the end of the world that wasn't

Comment

If they make a programme that involves a lot of talk about nuclear weapons, they could at least get a narrator who doesn't pronounce it "nucular"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          If they make a programme that involves a lot of talk about nuclear weapons, they could at least get a narrator who doesn't pronounce it "nucular"
          I love the nuclear weapons films - they have several at the "secret nuclear bunker" at Kelvedon in Essex.

Comment

I love the nuclear weapons films - they have several at the "secret nuclear bunker" at Kelvedon in Essex.
            Which ones? "Protect and Survive" sort of stuff?

Comment

There were 7 films - the one you mentioned was one of them.

The kids loved seeing the mushroom clouds...

Comment

"The ‘Protect and Survive’ animated series were produced by Richard Taylor Cartoons, who also created ‘Rabies Kills’ and the well-known ‘Charley Says’ series."

They don't make 'em like that any more

Comment

http://www.secretnuclearbunker.com/

Comment

they have a cat called puss puss - and you can feed the chickens.

Comment

They helpfully provide a way of findind the secret bunker

Where to Find Us
                      By Road
                      Access is from the A128 Chipping Ongar to Brentwood road at
                      Kelvedon Hatch.
                      If you have GPS then use CM15 0LA
                      From the M11:
                      Take the A414(Chelmsford) to Ongar then take the A128 to Brentwood.

From the M25:
                      Interchange with the A12, junction 28, take the A1023 to Brentwood then take the A128 to Ongar.

By Public Transport
                      Rail:
                      There are services to Brentwood and Shenfield Mainline Train Stations, where you may either take a 7 mile taxi ride, or from Brentwood you can also catch the 501 Townlink bus.
                      For train times ring National Rail
                      Enquiries on:
                      0845 748 4950

Underground:
                      Take the Central Line to Debden, Theydon Bois or Epping, and then a 7 mile taxi ride. There is also a bus service from Epping, which is the 501 Townlink bus.

Directions

Enter your postcode Or town:

Comment

Working...
                      X