• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another one...

Comment

Can I make 60K unaided...

Comment

Or, better still, can I get us close to 60K in time for Scourer to swoop down and get it...

He gave the impression of needing a bit of meaningless fulfillment earlier on...

Comment

TBH, I'm rather drawn to the idea of watching the Concert for Bangladesh on DVD instead... that or UFO... which one is the indecisive smiley...

Comment

Yes, I know is the "Ho hum" smiley... I was saying "Ho hum" in the context of me not knowing which smiley conveys indecisiveness... although that does remind me that, once all the invoices are settled, I must obtain a copy of a book called "Ho hum"... very much a collector's item, these days... ho hum

Comment

Mustn't get repetitive either... they'll castigate us for it, given half a chance... ho hum

Comment

It was nice when oracleslave popped in earlier... always good to have a chat with people who are usually to busy to get some drivelling in

I could be too busy to drivel if they give me something interesting to do... ho hum...

Comment

Late dinner will be ready soon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Late dinner will be ready soon
                    Oops... late dinner won't be ready quite as soon as it might have been... I forgot to set it cooking

Comment

Ready now

Comment

Working...
                      X