• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I remember the last time you asked me that. Composing my reply left me depressed for days.

I suppose my one remaining hope is that, if I get have to end my life and take others with me, that I dont **** it up big time. It woul be nice to make the ffront pages of the all the newspapers for the correct reasons. correct to me that is.

Can we talk about something nice now?

Actually i am too depressed - Im off to bed - enjoy the 60k and c u all tmrw...

Note to self: don't make Scourer think about life.

Night Scourer, sweet dreams if any - the 60K might still be around tomorrow if you're here early

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Solved that issue then.
      Mmmm. Bebbuh. Feeel the mooosic. Mmmmm.

That's rude, that is.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think this one is worse

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Actually i am too depressed - Im off to bed - enjoy the 60k and c u all tmrw...

Night

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Oops

Just got around to looking at my email for the first time today - was emailed this morning by chap at NewClientCorp checking that I'm still OK for Monday

I'll IM him over the weekend...

Comment

Must dash ... I'll be back in 5 ...

Comment

I am off. Til Monday all.

Comment

Be funny if it turned out to be some other poster's wife/gf in her previous career as a "model"

Comment

Bye OS

Comment

Bye

Comment

Working...
                      X