• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    A sixteen-year-old lad was murdered up the road from here on New Years Day - stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle.

Police have now charged "A 14-year-old boy, a 15-year-old girl, a 31-year-old woman and a 34-year-old man" with murder.

So that would be a family then

And this is why, although I could afford to buy a house in that neighbourhood, I prefer to stay here in my rented flat.
    This is where the two kids got into an argument with a 16 year old then called in the parents?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      When you find a man worthy enough he is going to be very very lucky.
      I assume this is the main doivorce petition? For those who don't know there are three strands to divorce - the petition, the finances and the kids.

Will your ex accept it is all over? Any idea when you will get decree Nisi/Absolute?

I got Decree Nisi on March 19th 2003 and decree absolute on May 2nd 2003. There must be a 6 week minimum betwen them - and mine is the minimum.

This year is 5 year anniversary - and I met the gf on May 17th 2003.
      Yep - the main petition... I haven't heard from him since May 2005 but I e-mailed him the day before yesterday to the email address I hoped was still valid and asked him to confirm his address..... didn't hear from him at all so handed in the forms today... the ******* tosser has just e-mailed me and given me a new address...... a month ago he didn't want to do it but didn't tell me he'd moved..... aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh for ****s sake.... what the hell did I do to deserve this
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I am very worried about my kids this week - thy did not want to go to their mothers last night.

Comment

ran into the black-and-white cat - had to chase her off. though why our two neutered cats couldn't do that is beyond me.
          Pathetic. They clearly haven't the balls.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am very worried about my kids this week - thy did not want to go to their mothers last night.
            do you blame them.... she's robbing them blind... never mind you!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Yep - the main petition... I haven't heard from him since May 2005 but I e-mailed him the day before yesterday to the email address I hoped was still valid and asked him to confirm his address..... didn't hear from him at all so handed in the forms today... the ******* tosser has just e-mailed me and given me a new address...... a month ago he didn't want to do it but didn't tell me he'd moved..... aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh for ****s sake.... what the hell did I do to deserve this
              that sounds good news - it is more than 2 years so no grounds needed. I assume he will not contest? (If he contests it is 5 years). You will get a DEcree Nisi in a couple of months and decree absolute 6 weeks after that.

I strongly recommend getting agreement on finances - even if no money or assets passes it is best to get that written down. Else if you win the lottery he can come after 50%!

don't forget that the prime function of men is to be as annoying as possible...

you will be putting your negligees to good use in no time atall!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Pathetic. They clearly haven't the balls.
                rofl - they are clearly overfed.

Comment

Back in a min.... I have to call my ma... this has really got to me... tosser...
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

do you blame them.... she's robbing them blind... never mind you!!
                    I am mostly worried about the kids - the say they are getting hit alot. She should only have them 1 day a week - but all attempts to force the issue fail. I am most worried as it is school hlidays so she has to look after them all day.

Although I wish I never had kids - I only blame myself. I was arrested to see my kids and would gladly do anything to see them.

Comment

Back in a min.... I have to call my ma... this has really got to me... tosser...

Comment

Working...
                      X