• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Morning

No snow.
    There is a bit of snow in Manchester but it's not sticking and it's bloody cold!!!
    I forgot my hat this morning too..... so my ears are freezing!!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning CM... did you ski into work?
      Nearly

I'll blow into them to warm them up if you like
      Thanks sweets....
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Thankyou.

It's a skill.

Especially when done from 4 pages back...
        Tell me about it! I picked up two yesterday when posting from the past. (Or future. Depending upon your perspective.) For one of them I got the impression there had been a race on for it.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Aaaarrr. How cute!

Is it all just too much excitement in a row ... Xmas, New Year, back to school, birthday?
          Don't think so. I doubt any of the above will cause a ragging temperature, but good shout.

Comment

Kids program has just asked a question - What is buffy's sister called ?

I had no idea, but I guess some big green lizard might know

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Kids program has just asked a question - What is buffy's sister called ?

I had no idea, but I guess some big green lizard might know
              Off we go...

Dawn.
              ^^^^
              *** Note to self: change "Dawn" to whatever zeity says is the right answer.
              Last edited by BrowneIssue; 3 January 2008, 09:53. Reason: So nobody knows I was wrong, of course. Duh!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Dawn.
                I thought it was Angel

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I thought it was Angel
                  Angel is the (hot, hot, hot) vampire Buffy shags..
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Morning all

A light dusting of snow but due to get worse later. As it would mean a 200 mile round drive to the client site, I am working from home today. No point angering the Gods of the M1!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                      Morning all

A light dusting of snow but due to get worse later. As it would mean a 200 mile round drive to the client site, I am working from home today. No point angering the Gods of the M1!
                      Hello Spock
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X