• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    So far we've had Fireball XL5, Thunderbirds, Stingray... now Captain Scarlet...

indesctructable! <charges 5000v cattle prod>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      zeitghost
      More fingers than teeth 17,548 BrilloPad
      Super poster 4,169

13 to get Lucifer box...
      Oops. Stats-impatience. I shall get onto it, right away.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

Comment

The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"...I said,
          'Dust!"

Comment

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and
            rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has
            rested.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I'm recording C4+1 and watching a documentary about Gerry Anderson on BBC4...

Oh, people. We have been stupid.

This is not a friendly Giant Alien Lizard!

HE'S RESEARCHING OUR TECHNOLOGY!

AARRRRGGGHH!!!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Oops. Stats-impatience. I shall get onto it, right away.
                thank you kind Sir!

will toadying move me up the rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Oh, people. We have been stupid.

This is not a friendly Giant Alien Lizard!

HE'S RESEARCHING OUR TECHNOLOGY!

AARRRRGGGHH!!!
                  up until then he only found out stuff about Russian Squirrels...

Comment

Why do men die before their wives? Cause they want to.

Comment

An English professor wrote the words "A woman without her man is nothing"
                      on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly.
                      All of the males in the class wrote : "A woman, without her man, is
                      nothing."
                      All the females in the class wrote : "A woman: without her, man is
                      nothing."
                      Punctuation is everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X