• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ME!!!
    I certainly did.....

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    The plot...oh wait. Sorry, though you asked what you were missing
    Smart arse....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Or the Scotch Mars Bar...
      Now there's an idea that WILL make money! And 'cos it has breadcrumbs, not batter, you can market it as a health-food!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So Carling, looking forward to your traditional Irish New Year

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Pali

Pali

Pali

Pali

Pali

Pali

You're too kind...

Comment

You'd have to be barking.

IGMC.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is someone going to retriever?

Comment

It won't last. It's just puppy love.

Comment

Makes a change from Santa Claws.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    Is CM going to be there?
                    No... I'll be in bed with Ted!

I believe she has other plans
                    Numpty.... I never said have it off with the dog....

You're mixing with the wrong crowd.

Come down to my local - we don't shake hands, we buy each other a drink. And quite a few of the female regulars are lesbians, so they don't do air kisses - they grab you in an armlock and give you a proper kiss, because they know you won't drunkenly think that it means they fancy you.

The women who aren't lesbians are similarly practical and down to earth in their greetings - they shake hands unless they actually want to kiss you, which makes it a lot clearer where you stand.

Oh, and don't bother dressing up for the occasion, as we'll only spill beer on you anyway
                    I like the sound of that place..... can I come out with you??

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Is someone going to retriever?
                    And you deserve a spaniking just for that
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

If you keep stamping your feet and waving your arms around, we won't visit your city anymore.
                      Now now!

Comment

Working...
                      X