• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, excellent. So are you getting the 4 pointed symbol thingy? Where is it going to go?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Haha, excellent. So are you getting the 4 pointed symbol thingy? Where is it going to go?
      Thats it - it's my star sign.... I really want it on my wrist but I am worried I will look like a chav.... so I either need to be brave and get it there and worry about the consequences later or find someplace to have it where I can hide it.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Thats it - it's my star sign.... I really want it on my wrist but I am worried I will look like a chav.... so I either need to be brave and get it there and worry about the consequences later or find someplace to have it where I can hide it.
        Wrist is definitely chavvy, you'll be having love and hate on your knuckles next

Somewhere hideable is better I think.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Mornin' All
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Mornin' All
            Hi Ted
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Wrist is definitely chavvy, you'll be having love and hate on your knuckles next

Somewhere hideable is better I think.
              you are probably right...

my others are on my hip... chavvy but hideable and the other is on my thigh up to my stomach... hard to explain but I couldn't have another on the other side... it would look silly!! I'm running out of places... I suppose I could have a tramp stamp in the small of my back... but I dunno!!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Mornin' All
                Howya Ted...

This is great, we only need Monkey, Chimp and Faq and the whole gang will be back together

Oop's sweety zeity too
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

you are probably right...

my others are on my hip... chavvy but hideable and the other is on my thigh up to my stomach... hard to explain but I couldn't have another on the other side... it would look silly!! I'm running out of places... I suppose I could have a tramp stamp in the small of my back... but I dunno!!!
                  Arse it is then
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Arse it is then
                    lol..... not sure about that... the poor sod in the tattoo place doesn't need to spend an hour looking at my arse....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

lol..... not sure about that... the poor sod in the tattoo place doesn't need to spend an hour looking at my arse....
                      I can do tattoos - will need me to loo at your a**e for 2 hours though...

Comment

Working...
                      X