• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Haha, excellent. So are you getting the 4 pointed symbol thingy? Where is it going to go?
    ǝןqqıʍ

    Comment


      Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Haha, excellent. So are you getting the 4 pointed symbol thingy? Where is it going to go?
      Thats it - it's my star sign.... I really want it on my wrist but I am worried I will look like a chav.... so I either need to be brave and get it there and worry about the consequences later or find someplace to have it where I can hide it.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

      Comment


        Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Thats it - it's my star sign.... I really want it on my wrist but I am worried I will look like a chav.... so I either need to be brave and get it there and worry about the consequences later or find someplace to have it where I can hide it.
        Wrist is definitely chavvy, you'll be having love and hate on your knuckles next

        Somewhere hideable is better I think.
        ǝןqqıʍ

        Comment


          Mornin' All
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

          Comment


            Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Mornin' All
            Hi Ted
            ǝןqqıʍ

            Comment


              Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Wrist is definitely chavvy, you'll be having love and hate on your knuckles next

              Somewhere hideable is better I think.
              you are probably right...

              my others are on my hip... chavvy but hideable and the other is on my thigh up to my stomach... hard to explain but I couldn't have another on the other side... it would look silly!! I'm running out of places... I suppose I could have a tramp stamp in the small of my back... but I dunno!!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

              Comment


                Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Mornin' All
                Howya Ted...

                This is great, we only need Monkey, Chimp and Faq and the whole gang will be back together

                Oop's sweety zeity too
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

                Comment


                  Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  you are probably right...

                  my others are on my hip... chavvy but hideable and the other is on my thigh up to my stomach... hard to explain but I couldn't have another on the other side... it would look silly!! I'm running out of places... I suppose I could have a tramp stamp in the small of my back... but I dunno!!!
                  Arse it is then
                  ǝןqqıʍ

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Arse it is then
                    lol..... not sure about that... the poor sod in the tattoo place doesn't need to spend an hour looking at my arse....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      lol..... not sure about that... the poor sod in the tattoo place doesn't need to spend an hour looking at my arse....
                      I can do tattoos - will need me to loo at your a**e for 2 hours though...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X