• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm very pleased with this macbook so far. the screen is a revelation of brightness. it is super fast at startup and, in fact, all the way through.

Comment

it feels great too. it opens and closes with a prefect touch and weight. i'd never considered it before but the designers certainly did.

Comment

still plenty to learn of course but now all my microsoft stuff is up and running i'm ready to rock.

Comment

there are not enough usb's though and the two that are here are too close together.

Comment

the mouse pad is not good enough. i have played with the settings but have not managed to get it working as smooth and intuitive as i'm used to. which is a shame.

Comment

i thought i had ditched mice. but maybe not.

Comment

palindrome!

Comment

quiet isn't it.

Comment

very.

Comment

very

Comment

Working...
                      X