• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watching a Nationwide program from 1978 - 3 dates with Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      I was with NTL before they 'Virginised' and am thinking of going to BT.

I hate them all though.
      ditto - sooner I leave Virgin the better

Comment

At 19:07 I went downstairs for a refill ... the pink pop has all gone.

And now, so has a bottle of Sancerre.

The missus has decided now would be a good time to dish up dinner.

I might be back later.

(I can't believe how many typos I have made trying to write this!)
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          With the added disadvantage of the Bearded Twat to boot...
          I didn't realise that was a service they offered. Do they bring him round to your house for you to boot him, or do you have to go to his office?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm afraid it's an extra cost option for the at home booting of the Bearded Blunder...

If you go to his office, then it's included in the standard charge.

How many weeks long is the queue?

Comment

Hmmm.... Anthony Buckeridge's fictional schoolboy Jennings was the son of a businessman from Hayward's Heath.

Well, well.

Comment

It's currently 23.798 years & counting... do you want a ticket?
                Bloody ticket-touts.

Comment

Jennings & Darbyshire... I used to read those books in another life... long, long ago and far, far away...
                  I also.

The last one was only published in 1994, so there must be quite a few I haven't read.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue
                    Bloody ticket-touts.
                    I've got to eat, you know...
                    Feel free to eat all the ticket-touts you like.

Comment

They are very popular in France, apparently, according to some web page I read once...
                      From Wikipedia:
                      "When published in France we find that Jennings has been given the name of Bennett while in Norway he is known as Stompa."

Comment

Working...
                      X