• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8gb and it is the size of a.. a..well, a very small thing. amazing.

Comment

imminent palindrome!

Comment

where's my tea?

Comment

What's going in here today then?
          That boy go raaaaaaa
          Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

this thing is an emtec flash drive. it is half the size of my little finger. there was meant to be one of 16gb but i couldn't find it. probably invisible.

Comment

earl grey (sorry zg) and some chocolate biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Curious design decision, but I suppose it's as logical as 256 bytes/sector or was 128 bytes/sector for the 8 inch floppy...
                nice palindrome you got there zeity.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                  What's going in here today then?
                  much tha same as usual. zeity, brownei and me wittering on at and through each other.

Comment

hmmm my earl grey (sorry zeity) tea bag must have been faulty... there are some escapee tea bits floating in it. at least that is what i assume they are.

Comment

it is taking a helluva long time to transfer my crucial saved data from disk to flash... still got another hour 46 to go.... think i'll play wii while it is doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X