• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    But they didn't make half as much racket as these modern things.

Get 'em while you can before the new race of ubergeek lizards take over
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So I rang Melanie, who was obviously a bit higher up the food chain and told her that

a) I wasn't Mr Evans,

b) this hadn't been his phone number since 1999,

c) I live in a different to town to Mr Evans & have never fliping met him...,

d)that NTflipINGL had taken 5 years to take Mr Evans name out of the fliping phone book and

e) that if they didn't stop phoning me forthwith, I'd report them to Offcom and the Data Protection People.
      What can they do? I'm interested to know what I can do about unwanted call slike this.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Afternoon all

Today I have mostly been laying Weyroc flooring.

This afternoon, I am mostly in pain with the blisters on my knee's.

Note to self: Buy knee pads
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't often swear at people down the phone, but one phone call to that bunch nearly reduced me to

I don't like those people at all

Comment

I don't often swear at people down the phone, but one phone call to that bunch nearly reduced me to
            You don arf get stressed Oh scaly one

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Afternoon all

Today I have mostly been laying Weyroc flooring.

This afternoon, I am mostly in pain with the blisters on my knee's.

Note to self: Buy knee pads
              G'day

Comment

I thought you were looking for something a bit posher the other day...
                Wifey wants Parquet flooring now, so I need a nice sound flat surface to bond it to.

Will look nice when it's done though

Comment

My hot bath is run so I'm off

Later dudes

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                    Greetings TPD people this is my first, rather belated post on this side of the CUK board.

Hmmm I feel better now.
                    Welcome, newbie!

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I suppose the perils of looking at flickr.com cannot be overstated
                      There are some great pics there!

I'm guessing that your last project didn't block access, Nick? Mine did for some reason.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X