• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciao Nick
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Cailin to the rescue go girl go!
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Thanks lads....

I think he is getting the hint.... I jut keep saying ummmm and really.... every now and again....
        Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Don't make me.... my sis is now shouting up the stairs at him.... wonder what that is all about???
        Is this the Da that's recovering from a stroke? I'm pretty sure having shouting matches with him isn't the best way to ensure his continuing good health

Comment

And with that peace descended on TPD..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I sometimes think quietly to myself about shagging that woman I fancy so much, getting her pregnant, and then experiencing all the joys of fatherhood at the age of 54...
            Was it Picasso that had one at 70?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Then I go & lie down in a darkened room until the sense of horror goes away sufficiently for me to function at close to my normal level...
              That’s what Edison used to do to come up with ideas by calling on his ‘infinite intelligence’

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Well, I'm off into town, seeing as Carling's busy having a nice chat with her Da.

See you later folks
                Arre vedeci

Comment

I bette get paid tomorrow or my NYE is going to be FUBAR

Comment

So, together we could breed an Uber Geek... Gawdelpus... what a hideous concept... Asperger's on steroids.

The Horror, oh The Horror...
                    I can only imagine what will happen to TPD - there will be no palindromes for anyone else but the new order

Comment

I bought Mrs. Jog “Sing Star R&B” for Xmas complete with microphones so if all else fails (and I don’t get paid in time) we can still do karaoke – at home…

Comment

Working...
                      X